Direct Clutch has been operating out of the inner north Brisbane suburb of Albion since 1988. The initial objective was to service the inner Brisbane and northern suburbs with all clutch servicing/ repairs and flywheel machining needs.
Since 1988 Direct Clutch has expanded to supply clutch kits and clutch parts to an international client base. Direct Clutch enjoys a particular focus on performance racing clutch services to the motorsport industry.
We also cater for standard every day cars to modified 4×4, truck, bus, tractor and industrial clutch supplies and services.
We offer clutch rebuild / remanufacturing to most clutch types.
We service the retail public and trades.
The Direct Clutch team prides itself with a strong emphasis on providing quality product and service every time.
Information for our valued customers re. COVID-19
Direct Clutch currently remains open for business. We have taken significant steps within the business to mitigate risks to our staff, customers and suppliers.
- We ask customers please be mindful of the 1.5m required for social distancing and ensure you follow all recommended hygiene practices.
- All staff are practicing more stringent measures of physical distancing and minimising instances of face to face contact.
- We have employed hygiene policies which are in place to manage sanitisation of communal areas and surfaces.
- We are providing advice on measures staff can take externally to assist in combating this virus threat.
- In an effort to accommodate to each of our staff members own personal time limitations and constraints, we are running on a near half – staff rotating roster.
This may result in some orders not being for filled in the usual time frame.We ask for patience in this time.
Thank you and remember we are all in this together.